IT workplace management
IT workplace service and maintenance
HRZ offers the installation of Windows-based IT workplace management for various institutions at TU Darmstadt. We are in charge of acquiring, installing and setting up work stations, PC pools and printers. Additionally, we offer service and maintenance regarding your work station. This includes support in case of functionality issues, security updates and repairs.
Your workplace is already managed by us?
|+49 6151 16-71121||
Mon – Thu:|
to the form|
(create ticket/in German)
to the ticket portal|
(check ticket status)
Service features: What do we offer?
- we provide and acquire:
- Windows desktop computers and laptops
- current security patches for your operating system, further applications and devices
- security management for your devices with current anti-virus software
- provision of network printers
- warranty and repair services for your devices
- provision of software and costumer-specified software packages
- provision of network drives for individual and shared data storage
- support (trouble shooting, service offers, remote maintenance)
- relocation of managed devices
- users need to have TU-ID
- supervised PCs and printers need to the according have technical requirements to be managed in HRZ's infrastructure
- according cable networks are managed by HRZ
- a service agreement in terms of operating firewalls is in place
- supervised computers can be regularly connected to this network
Cost for ongoing management of according devices can be found in the respective listings. Whether your institution can be manged by this HRZ service depends on individual circumstances according to your location. Costs will be calculated and billed individually as well. Investment costs, repair, cleaning and maintenance fees for devices need to be covered by the client. This also applies in terms of costs that result from buying or renting software licenses for costumer applications.
How and where can I order this service?
All institutions at TU Darmstadt can order this service at HRZ.
If you would like to make use of this service, please contact HRZ Service via our contact form. If you are interested, a consultation including inventory and analysis of the existing equipment is necessary.
The availability of the service for new customers depends on our capacities.