The focus of the new Moodle version is primarily on improving the user experience, especially with regard to function and design.
The version update in detail
- New homepage and completely new design
- Personalised dashboard with a new look and feel
- Improved and unified navigation, new course index
- New, more comprehensive text editor (TinyMCE)
- Simplified course editing, bulk-editing, more intuitive drag&drop
- New functions in the question bank
- Better user experience in the grading overview (gradebook)
- Notifications for content changes
Resources and support for the new Moodle 4
- Innovations in detail: We have summarised all the innovations in detail here.
- E-Learning Stammtisch on 28.09. (15.00 – 16.30) on Moodle 4: Interested parties can get to know the new version at our next E-Learning Stammtisch.
- Moodle training courses: