Configuration and authentication
Please always plug the cable into the far right port as shown in the picture!
- Click the Network Connections icon at the top right of the menu bar and select Open System Settings “Network”.
- First select your adapter for your connection via network cable, e.g. Ethernet, and then click on the button “More options…”.
- Click on the button with the “plus” symbol on the left in the user profile area and add a new user profile.
- You can then give the new user profile a name.
- For the user profile, you must now enter your TU-ID and password under User Name and Password.
- Select “PEAP” and “TTLS” under Identification.
- Then click on “OK”.
- Now select the user profile for “802.1X” and then click “Connect”.
- Your connection is now established.