A personalized Athena Card is issued for all TU Darmstadt students and staff.
How can I get my Athena Card?
- For employees: Please check your business contacts in TU Darmstadt's . In order to do so, please use the link titled “persönliche Accountverwaltung” in the category “Kontaktdaten verwalten”. This is not required for students. IDM portal
- For employees and students: Please upload a photograph to . It must comply with the according IDM portal . The photograph can be uploaded by using the tab “Kontaktdaten verwalten”. If you need any help with this process please resort to our technical requirements . photo station
- Your Athena Card should approximately be available within one week. You will be notified via email.
Issue of the Athena Card
- Students receive their Athena Card by post to the semester address registered in TUCaN. In you will learn how to get your Athena Card. this video
- Employees can only get their first Athena Card at the issuing point. All following cards can also be issued at the HRZ-Service-Center Lichtwiese. As soon as your Athena Card is ready for collection, you will receive a message by e-mail. Please wait for this message before you go pick it up. In addition, it is possible to send your Athena Card by internal post to the address registered in the IDM portal. To do so, please contact us in advance by HRZ-Service-Center Stadtmitte . hotline or contact form
The Athena Card will only be issued personally to the respective holder upon presentation of photo identification.
What do I have to do if my Athena Card is stolen?
In the event of theft, have your card blocked immediately at ULB (06151 – 16-76210).
You can have a new Athena Card printed out at HRZ Service (location “Stadtmitte”). Bring a police loss report with you. This will save you a fee of 20 euros. (See also ) “My Athena Card has been stolen. What do I have to do?”