A personalized Athena Card is issued for all TU Darmstadt students and staff.
How can I get my Athena Card?
- For employees: Please check your business contacts in TU Darmstadt's . In order to do so, please use the link titled “persönliche Accountverwaltung” in the category “Kontaktdaten verwalten”. This is not required for students. IDM portal
- For employees and students: Please upload a photograph to . It must comply with the according IDM portal. The photograph can be uploaded by using the tab “Kontaktdaten verwalten”. If you need any help with this process please resort to our technical requirements. photo station
- Your Athena Card should approximately be available within one week. You will be notified via email.
Issue of the Athena Card
- Due to the current situation and the restrictions of Covid-19, students will receive the Athena Card sent to their current semester address. In you will learn how to get your Athena card. this video
- Employees receive their Athena Card at the responsible . HRZ service desk
The Athena Card will only be issued personally to the respective holder upon presentation of photo identification.
What do I have to do if my Athena Card is stolen?
In the event of theft, have your card blocked immediately at ULB (06151 – 16-76210).
You can have a new Athena Card printed out at HRZ Service (location “Stadtmitte”). Bring a police loss report with you. This will save you a fee of 20 euros. (See also ) “My Athena Card has been stolen. What do I have to do?”