A personalized Athena Card is issued for all TU Darmstadt students and staff.
How can I get my Athena Card?
- For employees: Please check your business contacts in TU Darmstadt's . In order to do so, please use the link titled “persönliche Accountverwaltung” in the category “Kontaktdaten verwalten”. This is not required for students. IDM portal
- For employees and students: Please upload a photograph to . It must comply with the according IDM portal . The photograph can be uploaded by using the tab “Kontaktdaten verwalten”. If you need any help with this process please resort to our technical requirements . photo station
- Your Athena Card should approximately be available within one week. You will be notified via email.
Issue of the Athena Card
- Due to the current situation and the restrictions of Covid-19, students will receive the Athena Card sent to their current semester address. In you will learn how to get your Athena card. this video
- Employees receive their Athena Card at the responsible . HRZ service desk
The Athena Card will only be issued personally to the respective holder upon presentation of photo identification.
What do I have to do if my Athena Card is stolen?
In the event of theft, have your card blocked immediately at ULB (06151 – 16-76210).
You can have a new Athena Card printed out at HRZ Service (location “Stadtmitte”). Bring a police loss report with you. This will save you a fee of 20 euros. (See also ) “My Athena Card has been stolen. What do I have to do?”