GitLab is a web application for version management of software projects based on Git. It offers various management and bug tracking functionalities.
TU GitLab offers...
- a way to host and manage your software projects in the context of research, teaching etc.
- version management especially for source code (but also for text files, e.g. in LaTex)
- user-friendly and clear graphic interface
- storage space of 2 GB per project
- invitation of externals to your projects using a guest TU-ID or a GitHub account
- rights management by the project owner
- GitLab Continuous Integration & Deployment Plug-In