Employees can set up online events.
Meeting participants receive an invitation e-mail from the organizer and have to click on the access link provided there in order to take part in the web conference.
- audio only
- audio and video
- presentation mode
- participation via browser, smartphone app, telephone etc.
- desktop sharing
- recording the audio/video conference
- To set up meetings as an organizer, go to the DFN page and click on Veranstalter-Login (Organizer login). https:/www.conf.dfn.de
- Next, select the institution Technische Universität Darmstadt and click Weiter (Next).
- You will now be redirected to the log-in. Log in there with your TU-ID and the corresponding password.
- When you log in for the first time, you will be asked if you agree that the data listed there may be sent to DFN. As soon as you have confirmed this, you will be redirected to the DFNconf portal and you will be able to set up online events.
- stable Internet connection
- supported browser (see chapter 11.1 of the (opens in new tab) ) manual
- webcam/camera for meetings in video modus
- optionally: headset (for better sound quality)