General information about downloading and installing this setup
- Starting with version 5.0 the VPN tool formerly “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client” is renamed to “Cisco Secure Client”. The user interface will be familiar to current AnyConnect users with some updated branding and iconography.
- Java plug-ins within your browser need to be active during the installation process. If this is not the case, you will need to download and execute the setup file manually. Please note the according instructions provided.
- Supported operating systems and architectures can be found here: . Cisco release notes
- Connections via the group “campus” () allow you to receive an IP-address associated with TU's network. All connections will be routed through this network. This is only necessary for some external services. https://vpn.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de/
- In case of a connection via “extern” (), you will receive an IP-address associated with TU's network as well. However, only connections into TU's network will be routed through your VPN client. https://vpn.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de/
When installing this setup on mobile devices, please use the according Cisco Secure Client apps.