To make sure that messages that you write and send under a different identity are sorted in the correct folder, you should configure folders for sent messages, drafts, archived messages or templates.
- If no folders for sent messages, drafts, archived messages or templates exist yet, you must create them. Click on the right mouse button on the respective email box and click on “New subfolder”. Then enter a name, e.g. “Templates” and click on “OK”.
- After all folders are created, you can continue with the configuration.
- Right-click on the account for which you want to subscribe email boxes and select “Add identity…”.
- Select identity and click on “Edit”.
- In the window “Configure Identity”, switch to the “Copies & Folders” tab.
- In “Automatically send messages when sending”, select “Other folder” and specify the location of the sent folder in your letterbox. Follow the same procedure for Archive, Drafts and Templates folders: First select “Other folder” and then specify the appropriate folder in your email box.